3.30.2006

A Sad Announcement

It pains me to say this, because I've been close to this guy over the years, but I regret to inform readers of this blog that I, Absinthe, can no longer put up with Absinthe's shit anymore and therefore will not be contributing to this blog anymore. He's such a fucking tool. Every time I look in the mirror, there he is, grinning at me. What you grinning at, smart guy? The other day I punched him but me must have punched me back because all of a sudden my hand was bloody. Who punches somebody in the hand, anyway? Then he was holding this bottle of shit and I was like, ooo, painkiller, maybe this guy isn't so bad. Nope. Hydrogen fucking peroxide. So there I am, foamy knuckles, looking at Absinthe, and I realized, dammit, it's over. Fucking asshole. It's like I don't know him anymore. It's like he turned into Otis or something. I hear Blood is hiring, maybe he's not such an asshole. Can't be any worse than that fucking Absinthe guy.

2 Comments:

Blogger BadBlood said...

Always hiring, especially for the all time WPBT money winner! ;)

FYI - I have the CardPlayer issue with your picture in it (in the back section) showing your win at the Classic. If you'd like it, I'd be more than happy to send it to you. Email me. propain at charter dot net.

3/31/2006 06:41:00 AM  
Blogger Lord of Chumps said...

wow, that's a heavy post, dude. For whatever it's worth, I've really enjoyed your blog, and I'll miss it if it goes. And I've also hated the guy in the mirror, and broke a knuckle trying to knock him out of my life.

3/31/2006 07:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home