3.09.2006

None Of My Exes Live In Texas

...but that's where I'm going anyway, off to SXSW. Expect even less from this space until the 20th or so. I know I've been quiet lately. No new revelations, a couple of high finishes in FTP tourneys, a final-table implosion at the WWdN. Still haven't jumped back into cash games, mostly due to my feeling that the FTP tourneys give a better return for the amount of time I'm willing to put in at the moment. I'll probably change my mind when I bomb out of the next forty or so, but until then, banzai!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Austin is having incredible weather right now. Have fun!

3/10/2006 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger Slayre said...

Was great to meet ya and to play along side ya...

3/19/2006 08:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home