2.06.2006

Unluck Of The Draw

Four people I recognize at my table. Davin Anderson and Can Kim Hua are to my left. Then JC Tran and Mickey Mills. There was another Asian player I didn't recognize here earlier; he had a jewel-encrusted 2005 WPO bracelet.

I've gotten lucky and chipped up with baby suited connectors. Took a healthy chunk off Anderson when he caught me bluffing but when he raised me on the turn I had four to the flush. Checkraised the river and he folded.

Can Kim Hua has a huge stack after getting action on a set of kings early and a guy went to war with him on another hand where he'd flopped a boat and turned quads. He was raising a lot early on but seems to have settled down now.

Davin Anderson out now. No replacement yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home