2.07.2006

Over And Out

25th or 26th-place finish, I think. Can Kim Hua busted me. It was nice to see him again. He open-raised from the button for about half my chips, I looked down and saw AK (the best hand I'd seen in two hours, literally), shoved, he called, he has QQ. Q88 flop. River is a useless ace just - thanks, poker gods!

At least I can take tomorrow off and finish up some nigh-overdue writing assignments. I may post a bit tomorrow to give a tourney overview.

Oh, Evelyn Ng was at my last table. I know some of you out there like to hear such things. She was shortstacked, but obviously she's going to finish higher than I did. Next time I'm taking her down, though.

3 Comments:

Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

Congrats. I think next time you'd better purchase the Gatorade before you head over there...

2/07/2006 08:58:00 AM  
Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

Ryan, you are a machine. Keep that momentum rolling!

2/07/2006 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger change100 said...

OK, I officially never want you on my left again at Hank's.

You rool!!

2/07/2006 01:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home