2.08.2006

Me: Confirmed Idiot

I am a) out, and b) out in the dumbest way possible. I haven't exited a tourney in this ridiculous a fashion in ... Well, possibly ever.

Max Pescatori smooth-called my AQ reraise with aces, then let me hang myself with a big bluff on the flop that committed me. Granted, if he didn't have the aces he probably couldn't have called the flop bet. But.

So mad at myself right now. Being busted by noted pros two tourneys in a row: small comfort. I'm going to go snuggle with my wife and cats.

I guess I can chalk it up as experience. It's funny how much "experience" resembles being repeatedly kicked in the head.

1 Comments:

Blogger anthroth said...

it happens. In the other tournies, you would write about doing the same thing, someone would flip over qq, and you would hit the ace. You played great. The 66 thing is just a crazy bad beat--worst hand you could have and best he could.

2/08/2006 11:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home