2.08.2006

Everything's Coming Up Milhouse

I had 11K or so just as they announced the dinner break. Before I left for dinner I had 15K.

Kenna James took a couple of bad beats and from the look of things he didn't want to play a shortish stack after the dinner break. He moved all-in UTG and begged for someone to call him. I looked down in the BB and found AKo. So, what the fuck, I called. Ace-high flop. Four spades out by the river but neither of us had one.

So. 15K, 100/200 blinds, M of 50. Pretty good for dinner break. Now to go into "don't do anything stupid" mode. At least until the antes come in. Then I'm a thief on a mission.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donkeypuncher said...

Yeah dawg!

2/08/2006 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

Good luck!

2/08/2006 08:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home