1.31.2006

Peace Out

I got no cards. Finished 23rd. The last hand I played, one short-stack raised ahead of me, I saw 8c9c, figured my cards were live; there was another shortstack in the big blind who would obviously call all-in and with T3100 in dead money in the pot from blinds and antes, I was getting a chance to quadruple up. I'd do it again.

Big blind flopped a flush. I had T100 left but that went to the UTG raiser, who made a pair with AJo.

Congratulations to my backers, who have once again nearly broken even! Contact me and lemme know if you want small, unmarked bills or if you'd rather let it ride. Next event is Thursday.

3 Comments:

Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

Let it ride.

1/31/2006 08:45:00 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

What are you using to post these updates? Hopping over to a lap top during breaks? Uploading from a Blackberry? None of the above?

Just curious about your technology.

2/01/2006 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger Absinthe said...

T-Mobile SideKick. It's got the form factor of a brick but the keypad is the best of any mobile; I've never timed myself on it but I'd guess I can do in the neighborhood of 30-35 WPM.

Now if I could just figure out the formatting so the line breaks wouldn't come through so strangely.

2/01/2006 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home