1.30.2006

BLT 2.0

Second BLT of the day even better than the first. Still T2700 at the break, 100/200 blinds. I don't know numbers but I'd estimate about half the field is gone.

Players at my table are quite good. We've had a couple maniac wannabe table captains who've eventually busted themselves. Player two to my right just loves to trap and has made a healthy chunk doing it.

We've had set-over-set twice, one that came in on the turn after the money went in on the flop.

I folded my first and only pocket pair (88) to a raise and reraise. Ended up as a race between JJ and AK (AK won). My useless-but-amusing card count (Hammer, Snowman-Taterleg, and 49o, which is definitely the mode of all hands so far today) is very, very high.

I refuse to say die. I've never hit a dinner break in great shape before, so I remain cautiously optimistic.

2 Comments:

Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

Mmm... bacon.

1/30/2006 09:12:00 PM  
Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

After reading this I had to have some bacon.

Last night I had fried rice with bacon.

Today I had a BLT with fries and beef gravy on the side.

I think I'm going to die.

1/31/2006 04:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home