12.06.2005

Smacking Talk

It's hard to trash-talk people you haven't met or conversed with, with whom you haven't even shared a virtual table. It's very hard. Am I going to let that stop me? No. - I hear BadBlood has Gunz. Well, I've got wrist-mounted rocket launchers, baby. All five fingers on each. - The first person who uses the phrase "sewing circle" in my presence will need reconstructive rhinoplasty. The second person who uses the phrase "sewing circle" in my presence will really wish they'd been the first. - Special to the Minneapolis contingent: I used to live there. Y'all ain't so special. Yeah, you'll be playing in conditions thirty or forty degrees warmer than you train at, but that don't mean you don't have to bring the heat. - Geek, if you're reading this (and you so are): you KNOW the only way you can win against me is if I beat myself. Well, daddy's leaving his self-flagellation paddle at home, so don't even try. - Mr. Joe Speaker: I thought about honoring you with a last-longer bet, but I asked your wife and she said you were dead money in that department. - I can't tell one April from another. Don't you worry, ladies, it's not April season for a few months yet. I ain't no poacher. - Prof? Those who can't do, teach. That's right, I said it. Snap! - Hey, change100: Greenlight this. And now just imagine the rudest gesture you can think of. Which is probably much ruder than anything I could come up with anyway, as I am a perfect gentleman. - You like to bet on horses, BG? Well, so do I. Five bucks says you've got a view of the field. My next post will detail my personal tournament bounty. It's a waste of my precious time, as ain't none of y'all gonna win it, but I do like to go through the motions. See you when T-minus equals zero.

3 Comments:

Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

This is funny.

12/06/2005 01:29:00 PM  
Blogger Joe Speaker said...

damn wives. talking out of school again.

12/07/2005 01:11:00 PM  
Blogger BadBlood said...

Wish I read this BEFORE the 2/6 game!!!!

Good to meet you sir. Hopefully I'll see you next time and we can see how effective the rocket launchers are.

12/12/2005 01:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home